SEO SERVICES THAT DRIVE LEADS, REVENUE AND ROI
Organic search traffic is worthless if it doesn’t drive conversions. With SEO Services from Digital Current, you get quick wins that boost revenue now plus a long-term strategy keeps you outranking your competitors and enjoying compounding ROI.
Having trouble capturing Google’s attention?
To rank high, you need to speak SEO. We’re fluent in the languages of search engines and human intent. Our proven strategies improve user and search engine crawler experience on your site — and most importantly, drive revenue via SEO.
Local SEO, on-page, technical, site relaunch, industry-specific, penalty recovery, link building — we do it all with a custom, ROI-focused strategy that fits your business’s needs. Gain the edge you need to get ahead and a partner with nearly two decades’ in the SEO business to guide you through the next algorithm updates. Get your free SEO consultation today.
Expert SEO Services with Experience You Can Trust
Digital Current, with 17 years as an SEO services provider, has helped hundreds of companies like yours achieve not just their SEO objectives, but their business goals. We’ve proven time and time again that SEO is a cost-effective digital marketing strategy and remain laser-focused on delivering incredible ROI. The proof is in the pudding — see the results we’ve achieved for medium to enterprise-sized businesses like yours.
You need an SEO agency with a well-rounded approach, looking at both front- and back-end SEO tactics. Digital Current’s SEO services focus on providing you a competitive foundation in technical, on-page, and off-site SEO that leads you to higher and higher positions on the search engine results page (SERP).
Our SEO services also consider your unique audience — mapping key moments to the buyer’s journey, answering questions specific to your marketing personas, and identifying improvements to your users’ experience.
Why Choose Digital Current for SEO Services?
We have a dedicated team of SEO specialists
With more than 17 years in this business, we know what it takes to drive revenue for your business with a strategic approach to SEO services. We’ve been named amongst the Top Digital Agencies of 2020 and the Top SEO Companies in Phoenix, AZ.
Our multidisciplinary teams are ready to put their best minds on your business to help you reach your targets. These are highly experienced people with inside knowledge of search engine principles, algorithms, and tactics. They are SEO specialists and storytellers that understand branding and buyer journeys. We have SEO specialists, content creators, data scientists, conversion optimization experts, and more, so you can expect breakthrough, integrated approaches that save you money and get you to the top.
Interested to hear what they have to say? Check out our blog.
We have innovative methodology to give you a competitive advantage
Your business’s survival hinges on understanding your competitors — and how to beat them in organic search. SEO entails a lot of research, analysis, projections, techniques, and insight. You need the right intelligence solutions to give you accurate data and help you achieve your targets.
Digital Current is the SEO agency that will give you a big leap ahead of the competition. We leverage proprietary methodology that integrates services as well as data and insights from in-depth analyses of the competition. We bring targeted, data-driven SEO solutions that can place you ahead by helping you get better leads fast and cost-effectively, while revealing gaps and opportunities to overcome the competition.
With nearly 20 years in the SEO game, we’ve zeroed in on the blueprint of what the fastest-growing companies are doing to achieve exponential growth with organic search.
We work as an extension of your business
Even when we’re across the country, you can treat us like we’re sitting at your (kitchen) table. Streamlined communication, timely updates, regular reporting, and proactive analysis keep you informed every step of the way. As soon as it is safe to do so, we will offer on-premise support again as well. Don’t think of us as simply an SEO service provider — we’re your partner in SEO and digital marketing, here to help you achieve your goals.
Your success is our success
Businesses like ours cannot survive long if our clients are not thriving. But we have been here for decades with clients of 8, 9, 10 and 11 years still working with us. We make your goals our own. We obsess over your performance in real dollars — revenue, leads, conversion rates, growth, ROI. We invest everything in it, from people to processes and solutions. At Digital Current, our clients stick around for the long haul because we continue to drive results that matter.
We provide award-winning digital marketing services under one roof
Save time and money with our integrated digital marketing approach. Our content marketing service was awarded Best Content Marketing Agency in Phoenix (2019 and 2020). We can also work with you to optimize your PPC spend with PPC management services, or research and experiment in the name of conversion rate optimization. Oh, and our link building services? We helped conceive the industry itself nearly 20 years ago, which is why so many agencies partner with us to provide the best link building services around.
We drive revenue and reduce costs
How does 53,571.82% ROI sound to you?
Well that’s exactly what we delivered for this ecommerce SEO client in twelve months. What good is SEO if it doesn’t transform your bottom line? Your SEO service provider should help you use organic search to reduce costs from paid acquisition channels and achieve high growth with amazing ROI and reduce costs from paid acquisition channels. When you work with us, you can expect revenue generation and ROI as a key focus in every SEO strategy.
Still trying to decide whether to hire an agency like us or go it on your own with an in-house team? This guide can help you make the call.
And when you’re ready to kickstart an ROI-driven SEO strategy, let’s talk.
COOKIE-CUTTER DOESN’T CUT IT WHEN YOU’RE TRYING TO GET TO THE TOP
SEO isn’t a “one and done” solution.
We uncover the unique needs of your customer personas at specific moments in their buying journey, identifying the distinct search intent that draws them through the sales funnel.
Simultaneously, we’re on top of all the latest search engine algorithm updates and adjust our tactics to keep you ahead of the competition. And keeping up with Google is no small task!
Local SEO for visibility where — and when — it matters
As experts in local SEO strategy and listing management, we know the most important factors in ranking for nearby search results.
Our research techniques address searcher intent and contextualize our approach.
From content to technical considerations, SEO ensures the best, most valuable experience for your visitors. After all, it’s what search engines value and what pushes you up the results page.
Table of Contents
- Better brand awareness
- More leads
- Better leads
- Higher conversion rates and more sales
- It’s cost-effective
- It offers quick wins and long-term results
- It gives your brand a competitive advantage
- It boosts brand awareness, trust, and credibility
- It enhances the buyer’s experience
- Advanced keyword & market research, grounded in personas and search intent
- SERP and competitive analyses that inform better- ranking content
- Usability & accessibility optimization
- Audits & deep technical analysis with specific recommendations tailored for your CMS
- Analytics, testing & maintenance
- Site and content optimization
- Site migration
- Penalty prevention & recovery
- Site architecture recommendations and internal linking strategies at scale
- Local SEO
- Ecommerce SEO
- Enterprise SEO
- Be highly navigable. A number of technical SEO issues can block search engines from crawling and indexing your site. What good is great content and on-page optimizations if search engines can’t find them? We look at aspects such as robots.txt files, metadata implementation, and more technical elements to make your website crawler-friendly. That maximizes your potential for ranking high and driving traffic.
- Have logical information architecture. After ensuring an error-free technical foundation, our SEO specialists look to the organization and hierarchy of your website’s individual pages, or it’s information architecture. Internal linking for SEO connects crawlers to similar pages and highlights the logical path through your site. This improves crawler efficiency, leading to higher keyword rankings.
- Be credible and authoritative. Beyond the content on your website, search engines look at external links to gauge credibility, trustworthiness, and authority. When you have inbound and outbound links to other authoritative sites, search engine bots rate your brand as trustable. These search engine crawlers will ensure that your site’s indexing is up-to-date as they do for popular websites. SEO specialists can tap link building services to build site authority and improve rankings.
- Use search-friendly URLs. The best websites, according to search engines, use URL structures that include the right keywords. Before even crawling the page, search engines begin to understand a site’s content based on its URL.
- Keyword research, selection, and optimization. Keywords play a vital role in your website’s ranking. More importantly, selecting the right keywords can make all the difference — Ahrefs calculates that “0.16% of the most popular keywords are responsible for 60.67% of all searches.” The right keywords can boost your position in the industry or location and improve your relevancy with regard to user queries. Keyword optimization will drive the right traffic to your website—warm leads that take little time to convert to sales. Digital Current’s SEO services focus on the importance of keyword intent and its relevance along the buyer’s journey.
- Content optimization. Content is the foundation of SEO. Good content is original, relevant, the right length and easily readable. It’s also laser-focused on the audience most important to your business, most likely to convert into a customer. Digital Current’s SEO management services include content optimization recommendations, which leads to better rankings and increased user engagement. We’ve helped hundreds of businesses like yours improve search rankings by identifying content improvements, such as copy updates and faster-loading images, as well as content development opportunities from blogs and landing pages to high-quality infographics and videos.
- Titles and meta descriptions. When you have little time to read a book, you scan the titles and list of contents. Search engine bots do the same for your site when establishing its relevance and ranking score in relation to a user query. We can help you rank higher with our title and meta description strategies, including keyword optimization and advanced copywriting.
- Strategic internal linking. This approach elevates the findability of your pages. This is critical, especially if you want to improve awareness of your additional products and services. A well-interlinked site, internally, can increase the time that users spend on the website. In turn, that tells search engines that you have what users need and are therefore deserving of a higher ranking.
- Improved keyword rankings — for more brand awareness
- A higher volume of traffic — for more and better quality leads
- Increased engagement — for more conversions and sales
- Revenue growth and ROI — for your bottom line
- Understanding your business objectives
- Studying your website and audiences
- Analyzing your competition and their tactics
- Competitor/keyword gap analysis
- Identifying short term and long term SEO techniques
- Implementing and refining SEO strategies
- Monitoring and measuring performance
- Strategy enhancement as needed
- Top SEO Company in Phoenix by BrightLocal. With our proven local SEO game plan, you can experience the benefits of greater local search visibility: more foot traffic, calls, and clicks. For optimal local search performance and ROI, you need an agency who’s been around the block more than a few times. With 17 years in this business, we’ve developed industry-leading tactics. We start by…
- Taking a fresh look at your location pages. We find ways to help Google (and other search engines) understand your content’s local elements better. That entails optimizing your title tags and metadata with your city name, local address and maps. This can also include local keyword-optimized content that positions you as a local authority.
- Checking for the correct local business schema. That entails adding code to your web pages for search bots to understand your location and products and services better. The structured data markup gives your site a boost in relevancy and credibility by speaking the language of search engine bots.
- Creating and/or optimizing a Google My Business Page for your business locations. We have found that filling and optimizing this listing significantly improves ranking on local search. Our GMB optimizations tactics involve using short, long, and related keywords in the descriptions to maximize your chances of getting into the Local Pack. We also leverage Google Map citations, geotagged photos, Google Directions, geotagged YouTube videos, embedded map links, and more.
- Website restructures. You need a better website structure to display your different products and services to both users and search engine bots. We can help you get a better site structure with clean URLs and breadcrumb navigation. Already have a new design on the horizon? We can also make sure the site migration goes off without a hitch.
- Ecommerce keyword optimization. For a higher ranking, higher traffic volume and more sales, you need keywords with a high search volume — and the right intent behind them. Our keyword research for ecommerce SEO entails analyzing search behaviors, relevant phrases, and words with a high search volume. Want your products seen without relying solely on paid search — and even reduce your cost per click with data insights? Talk to us now.
- Enhanced crawlability. It’s critical that search engine bots should find your product and service pages with ease. Our technical team is on standby to make site edits that improve layout, responsiveness and navigability. It’s easy to inadvertently sabotage your SEO efforts by trying to create the best user experience possible. Facets and filters are great for finding what the user needs, but have to be properly managed to keep them from creating thousands of duplicate pages.
- Improved product descriptions. It’s fundamental that your content builds trust and shows how your offerings can add value to users. You also need unique content, not just what came from the manufacturer. Use keywords for better relevance and show feature-function-benefits connections. We’re here to assist you in upping your messaging and engagement tactics to show search engines and visitors alike that you are the best.
- Optimized analytics and tracking. We can help you achieve predictable and scalable growth in sales with our advanced Ecommerce analytics solutions. These solutions provide deep insights into how users browse your site, how long they stay there, what pages they view, and what happens in the checkout process. The analytical data reveals better ways to optimize your site for an enhanced online buying experience.
- Mobile ecommerce optimization. Optimizing your ecommerce site for mobile shoppers and mobile search results is a must. Use our specialized mobile SEO services to increase your website’s navigability, speed and user interface on mobile devices.
- Correct schema markups. We can implement codes that help you get better rankings for your ecommerce site. Do you know the correct schema to use to land a feature in Google’s Answer Box and rich snippets? Talk to us to learn more.
- Category page optimizations. Let’s help you create creative and user-customized content for your product categories. We can optimize these pages with proven approaches, including keywords, H1 Tags, images and internal links. What we do will distinguish your brand and offerings from competitors.
- Crawl optimization. Based on your server logs, we identify opportunities to improve your site for better search engine crawler experience. With the large quantity and scale of enterprise content, webpages, resources, and other online touchpoints, you need a tailored approach to get everything ranked — and in front of your audience.
- Composite metrics. You’re collecting a ton of data — but what does it mean as a whole, from an integrated perspective? By parsing and combining large data points, we can identify opportunities at scale and better prioritize our strategy. Better metrics mean better performance.
- Reporting on gaps and opportunities. You need to monitor not just your own SEO performance, but your competitors’, too. Ongoing reporting identifies gaps in content you need to fill to stay competitive. It also identifies expansion opportunities to forge new frontier throughout your audience’s buying journey.
- A multifaceted strategic approach. It takes more than just one strategy to get the best results with search engine optimization. With the right analytics and data insights, we help you identify the best path to organic search marketing success. When you work with Digital Current, you can expect a comprehensive implementation of SEO that leads to explosive growth now and for a long time to come — and the analytics data to prove ROI.
- Research and testing. It’s time you switched to data-driven SEO services. At Digital Current, every SEO strategy builds upon findings from researching algorithmic trends, analyzing web user behaviors, understanding your brand and offerings, and gathering data on your competitors. When you work with us, you can expect laser-focused approaches with a proven impact on your revenue.
- Analysis and improvement. An SEO implementation approach is only as effective as its performance testing. The field of organic search is a volatile one with regular changes in search engine algorithms, search trends, competition and many other elements. Campaign performance also fluctuates across and throughout buyer journeys. Understanding, predicting, and preparing for these contingencies is what sets Digital Current apart from the pack. Periodic testing and re-optimization can help keep your site at the top of search engine results for a long time — but only if you consistently measure and commit to ongoing evolutions.
- Does your site load quickly enough? Users — and search engines — want it to load fast. Every 100 milliseconds in page load delay can lead to a one percent reduction in sales. DC’s SEO services can help improve your site load speed for higher traffic volumes and better rankings.
- Is your site organized and intuitive? Clutter confuses. Too many — or too few — buttons, menus, CTAs, and links increase the bounce rate on your site, diverting traffic and disappointing search engine algorithms. Neat and readable web pages attract more visitors.
- Is your site mobile-friendly? Users, especially in ecommerce, want to view your website on their mobile phone. In fact, 72% of all people access the internet only from mobile phones. And Google knowingly prioritizes mobile-friendly websites — sites designed with thumb reach and speed in mind. Let’s help you sell more to mobile searchers.
Increase Revenue with ROI-focused SEO Services
Find out how Digital Current SEO services can deliver the best results in ranking, traffic volume and sales. Schedule an exploratory appointment and we’ll begin to lay out the best path to success.