PPC SERVICES THAT DRIVE MASSIVE ROI
Don’t outspend your competitors. Outsmart them. Get in front of the warmest targets, at the right moment — and at the best cost per click with expert paid search and social management.
Google handles more than 40,000 search queries per second, and we’re experts at getting our clients the biggest slice of clickshare in their markets — at the lowest cost. From search and display to Youtube, Gmail and PLAs, we deliver ROAS that scales.
If you’re in ecomm, pay attention: Bing Shopping campaigns have a 45% higher CTR than Google. And Bing Shopping ad CPAs are about 30% lower. The real power of Bing is Microsoft’s partnership with major ecomm platforms like Amazon. Bing is a platform that can’t be ignored, and our experts will help you make the most of this secret weapon.
Paid Social Media
Combining paid social with paid search supercharges your PPC strategy — and lowers CPAs. With unparalleled audience granularity and highly visual platforms to show off your products, social ads give your brand maximum paid visibility. Let’s find and convert your best customers on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
WHY CHOOSE DIGITAL CURRENT FOR PAID MEDIA AND PPC SERVICES?
Save Time and Money with Your One-Stop Paid Media Shop
No more coordinating multiple agency meetings, wasting ad spend on things you should have learned and applied from another channel, or combing through data to determine where to shift spend.
Our team of PPC experts will do that all for you, collaborating between channels (including SEO!), using the best tools available and optimizing daily based on your goals.
Leverage 20+ Years of Industry Expertise
Our B2B and B2C paid media experts are on the pulse of the latest developments in the digital advertising world.
We employ testing and optimization for every single campaign and provide you with valuable insights to inform your entire digital marketing strategy, from SEO to CRO
Complete Transparency Into the Bottom Line
When you join forces with Digital Current, you get a dedicated, experienced PPC team who knows your business like the back of their hands. And with unlimited access to your strategic account manager, you have a thought partner for life.
You’ll get bi-weekly check-ins, detailed monthly PPC reports and quarterly business reports that call out the best tactics for scaling your PPC ROI.
WE’RE HERE TO COVER EVERYTHING PPC
- Impressions: the amount of times an ad is displayed to your target audience
- Clicks: how many people click on your ad
- Conversions: how many of those clicks lead to a conversion, like a phone call or a “book now” completion on your website
- PPC audit services, to provide insight into how your current campaigns are performing and recommendations to improve them
- PPC management, including finding the right keywords for sustained success and full execution, testing, monitoring and reporting of PPC campaigns
- PPC creative services, which include building the perfect PPC landing page, creating web content for PPC campaigns, optimizing a website for search and more
- Keyword targeting: Choose PPC keywords that relate to search intent.
- Demographics: These include location, gender and device that’s being used to search.
- Remarketing: Target users who have already interacted with your ads. In many industries, multiple touchpoints are the norm before a sale is completed. These types of ads ensure you’re constantly at top of mind.
- Setting clear goals
- Determining what you want to test
- Having reliable measurement in place
- Continually testing to optimize
- Target the exact locations your target customers are in
- Exclude the wrong locations
- Use the best regional terms that will lead to conversions
- Apply for the Google Guarantee program
How PPC Helps
- Awareness: PPC ads bring immediate awareness to your brand when they’re displayed. This can help brand-new businesses that need to build awareness quickly.
- Visibility: When there’s a lot of competition for what you offer (“shoes,” for example), PPC ads ensure you’re visible. When you offer an outstanding product or service, you can turn initial visitors into loyal customers.
- Immediacy: You can get PPC results a few minutes after creating your campaign.
- Targeting: PPC enables hyper-focused targeting. You can get your content in front of your desired audience using paid search.
- Testing: PPC is measurable with each campaign you deploy. Testing allows you to optimize on the fly.
Benefits of SEO
- Authority: SEO requires building trust and credibility with your audience. It’s a long-term strategy that can keep you high in organic search results for pages throughout your website.
- Cost: You don’t have to pay directly for each search result you’ve gained through SEO.
- User experience: Organic search results may increase by improving the user experience for website visitors. Those efforts can help you build better customer relationships.
- Qualified leads: Many strategies that support SEO, like content marketing, focus on nurturing leads so they’re more likely to convert.
- Website optimization: For SEO to work, you’ll need an optimized website. That means it must be secure and mobile-friendly. Working on SEO requires creating a better overall site experience. That can lead to more conversions.
- Promote a great piece of content through paid search. Visitors who interact with it (sharing it on social media, for example) increase organic reach. That increases search results.
- Use PPC insights, like which keywords are more likely to convert, to influence SEO efforts.
- Take cues from top-performing web pages. Apply those insights to PPC campaigns.
- You can optimize your internet marketing budget by targeting higher-cost keywords through SEO.
- You can use retargeting campaigns in PPC ads to stay at top of mind for visitors who found you organically through SEO.
Google AdsGoogle Ads, formerly known as Google Adwords services, run on Google. They also run on Google-owned YouTube and Gmail and Google partner sites, depending on the targeting you choose. There’s also their Google Search Network may show ads on Google search partners. Google’s Display Network can send your ads to targeted audiences across the web, beyond the Google search engines results page. What are the best tools to run PPC in Google Adwords? The Google Keyword Planner is a no-brainer, since it’s Google’s own research tool. We also use tools like SEMRush, which show advertising competitors. To answer how to manage Google Ads successfully, it’s important to:
- Set a clear goal
- Make sure Google Ads is the best tool for achieving that goal
- Determine detailed information about your target audience
- Create specific goals for each Google Ads campaign
- Choose the right target link, which may require creating a targeted landing page
- Build lots of versions to test
- Make sure measurement is designed to demonstrate ROI
- Test, optimize, repeat
- Lack of testing
- Testing elements that aren’t meaningful
- Targeting the wrong users
- Sending clicks to a page that’s not designed to convert
- Bidding too high on ads
- Not bidding enough on ads that deliver better ROI
- Targeting the wrong keywords
- Lack of tying Google Ads spend to ROI
- Ignoring mobile device targeting
- Running the same ads without optimization
- Lack of branded bidding
- Ignoring negative keywords
Bing AdsBing only has about 2.78% market share compared to Google’s 92.17%. However… Those users can still turn into revenue for your business. Are Bing PPC ads worth your time? Here’s how to find out. Bing Ads, now known as Microsoft Advertising, are shown to searchers on sites that are powered by Bing. These include:
Google Ads vs. Bing Ads: Which Are Better for Ad Spend?Which PPC network is best? That ultimately depends on the client. In general, we recommend that businesses don’t turn a blind eye to Bing. The lesser-used search engine typically provides some distinct advantages for our clients, including:
- Less auction competition
- Lower cost per click compared to Google
- More control over PPC campaigns and ad groups
What about other PPC networks?Like we mentioned, if you’re an ecommerce brand, getting set up with Amazon PPC services is likely a strategy we’d recommend. Depending on your audience, you may want to consider social PPC ads, like on Facebook or LinkedIn, too. Testing will play a big role in determining the best networks to run PPC ads on. We can optimize your current ad campaigns and test, measure, track and compare all campaigns to make recommendations that bring you the biggest return on investment. Not sure where you should be running PPC ads? Contact us for a free consultation.
How to set up proper PPC and Analytics trackingYou can set up PPC campaigns right in the Analytics tool. If you’re using Google Ads, you’ll want to add the Google Ads account login as an admin user in Google Analytics to link the account. For non-Google Ads PPC tracking, use the Google URL Builder to create custom UTM tags for your other PPC accounts. That way, non-Google advertising data will be transferred to Google Analytics. You’ll need to include information like source, medium, term, content and campaign name to accurately track ad campaigns. PPC ad monitoring in Google Analytics is extremely important because it shows you how all your PPC channels are performing and how they’re tied to ROI. Tracking enables you to maximize your digital marketing spend, so you can focus on strategies that drive results for your business.
“Performance has been outstanding! Our cost per conversion decreased significantly shortly after starting with Digital Current and continued to improve.”
Jill Malone, Director of Marketing
“Since partnering with Digital Current, PPC has become one of our strongest, most reliable lead drivers. Our conversion rate is averaging 7.24%!”
Erin Triman, Senior Digital Marketing Manager
INCREASE YOUR ROI WITH PAID SEARCH & SOCIAL
What keeps you up at night? Sky-high CPCs? Out of control CPA or CPL? Let’s get you a better return.