LINK BUILDING SERVICES LEADERS SINCE 2003
We've had ZERO client penalties over 17 years in link building. Outrank your competitors—quickly, naturally and cost-effectively—with our link building guarantee.Get Your Free Backlink Opportunity Analysis
Domain Authority Strategy Development
Planned in 90 day sprints, we evaluate your goals, SEO progress, keyword gaps, content opportunities, industry trends and more to create a custom, winning approach to link building founded on data.
Competitor Analysis & Plan To Dominate
We dive deep to find out what’s driving your competitors’ success, then execute a strategy to take and/or replicate their most powerful backlinks, so you can dominate.
Link Acquisition & Outreach
Tapping our relationships with over 120,000 real sites and conducting new outreach, we take all the heavy lifting of authority development off your plate, so all you have to do is celebrate yours success.
Preemptive Removal, Cleanup & Disavow
If your site is getting bogged down by toxic links — it’s time for some scrubbing. Our data-driven process ensures you only disavow the truly spammy links and keep those that are helping.
There’s nothing more devastating to your results than receiving a penalty. We’ve helped hundreds of companies recover from other link builders’ penalties and set them back on the path of success.
Get real insights and strategic recommendations with your monthly report — showing exactly how your authority strategy is growing those keywords responsible traffic that converts.
WHY CHOOSE DIGITAL CURRENT AS YOUR LINK BUILDING PARTNER?
Our Standards are as High as Yours (and Google’s)
While others might be satisfied by finding a site that hits a certain DA target, you know it’s about so much more.
Before we reach out to a publisher, we evaluate their site for domain authority, page authority, trust flow, organic keywords, organic traffic, niche relevance, site ownership history / age, backlink health, site updates & maintenance consistency and even general user aesthetic.
Indexation Station, Population: You
You have goals to hit, so there’s no time to lose. We ensure all links are placed and indexed in a method that actually passes along authority quickly (yes, even citations!).
Your Links Will Stay Live — Guaranteed
Losing links as quickly as you gain them is no way to build authority. Evey link we place is with the intention it will stay live forever, but because sites change and pages occasionally disappear, we back this up with a guarantee.
We proactively monitor all the links we place, and in the rare case one goes down during the guarantee period, we replace it at no additional cost to you.
Collaborate Easily with Your Dedicated Team
As our clients of 11+ years can attest, Digital Current is not a vendor — we are an extension of your team. When you join forces with Digital Current, you get a dedicated, experienced team who knows your business like the back of their hands.
And with unlimited access to your strategic account manager, you have a thought partner for life. You’ll have total transparency into the results you’re getting via regular status updates, detailed monthly reporting and in-depth quarterly business reviews.
LINK BUILDING 101: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Identifying high-quality publishers and websites where a link to your website makes sense
- Reaching out to those webmasters to tell them the value of linking to your site
- Ensuring the right link and keyword anchor are used, so they bring value to that website’s audience and, in turn, your business
- Content marketing
- Influencer engagement
- Publisher link outreach services
- Link-earning scholarship programs
- Graphic creation and promotion
- Guest posting
- Build resource links using original data
- Create thought-provoking opinion posts on what’s going on in your industry
- Write how-to manuals that address frequently asked questions
How to use infographics for natural link buildingInfographics are an effective type of content that can turn into link-producing machines. They combine research with illustrations, charts, graphs or other visuals. They present data in a visually compelling format. Why do they work so well? According to a report by “Forbes,” 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual. Visuals improve retention and learning by 400%. Infographics are a highly shareable form of content that can get you more links. Search Engine Watch reports infographics can increase web traffic by 12%. Effective infographics contain relevant research from credible sites. They tell a narrative that keeps viewers engaged. They provide value to a specific audience, so much that people will share them with others. “Forbes” reports 84% of marketers who’ve used infographics consider the medium effective. We can help you create attention-grabbing infographics with expert copy and design. Then, we share them with the right sites to get you more links.
How to use the skyscraper technique to create link magnetsThe skyscraper technique involves taking an existing form of content and making it 10x better, so it outshines the competition. You can use the skyscraper technique with your own content or, ideally, with someone else’s. The idea is to find the top-performing piece of content for a search query, or one that relates to your business and content with tons of links pointing back to it. Then, transform that piece of content into something that’s ridiculously improved. Update it with current stats. Add a couple thousand words with more detailed information. Expand on the point-of-view with better research to back it up. Interview people to add real quotes to your piece. Once you have this exponentially better piece of content, you can use it to get links. Use a tool to find the websites linking back to the original piece of content. Then can contact each website and show off your vastly improved offering. See if the website might link to yours instead. In addition to getting websites to swap their backlinks to your site instead of that old piece of content, exceptional forms of content should attract new links anyway. The skyscraper technique takes more time and resources than publishing any old blog post. But the results are well worth it. According to HubSpot, compounding posts generate 38% of all blog traffic. These are the blog posts that stand the test of time, that are so engaging that people continue to drive traffic to them long after they’re published. These are what you’ll aim to create with the skyscraper technique.
- Using content strategy, the skyscraper technique, guest posting and leveraging content for links
- Interviewing experts for original new content, who will want to share and link back to said content
- Incorporating social sharing capabilities into a website
- Ensuring website usability is excellent so sites will want to link back
- Setting up Google Alerts for the business, so you can reach out for a link when your brand is mentioned
- Ensuring pages are indexable
- Using tools like HARO to provide expertise (and get a link back) on news sites
- Offering expertise as a guest on a podcast, video interview or webinar, and asking for a link back in exchange
- Commenting on relevant blogs and sites like Quora
- Using competitor link analysis to reach out to similar sites for links
- Joining local directories and ensuring a consistent presence, with the same name, address and phone number (NAP) displaying your information
- Making a public donation or sponsorship that provides a link back to the business site
- Local newspapers and media outlets
- Local businesses and chambers of commerce
- Local bloggers
- Local nonprofits
- Link building tactics
- Keyword selection
- Industry expertise
- Data, reporting and transparency
GET YOUR FREE BACKLINK OPPORTUNITIES ANALYSIS
Your competitors are already building authority, jumping the SERPs and pulling in all of your prospects. We’ll identify your top 3 – 5 priorities for backlinking, so you can get on the path for domination.