BOOST REVENUE WITH CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION
Convert more traffic into sales. Contact us for your "Just Fix It" CRO audit and start optimizing your funnel now.Get a Free Consultation With A CRO Expert
Conversion Rate Optimization Audit
Max out the ROI from your current traffic with a CRO audit. We start with “just fix it” recommendations — quick wins proven to boost revenue. Then, we lay out the most promising opportunities for testing, research and ongoing optimization.
Customer Research & Interviews
We’ll use polls and interviews to learn from your happiest customers exactly what they love about you. We’ll also set up interviews with prospects in your target market to better understand how they communicate about the pain point you solve.
A/B Testing & User Testing
Ongoing testing and analysis is the key to success with conversion rate optimization. We’ll do it all from test design and execution to results analysis. With detailed, best-in-class reporting from your dedicated account manager, you’ll have complete transparency every step of the way — and clear, actionable recommendations to improve your conversion rate.
WHY CHOOSE DIGITAL CURRENT FOR CRO SERVICES?
Align Your CRO Strategy With Business Goals
Sit back, relax and watch your revenue grow with our full suite of Conversion Rate Optimization capabilities. From robust audits to heat mapping and methodical A/B testing, Digital Current leverages a fully equipped CRO toolkit to deliver value to our clients. We have CRO experts who specialize in both B2B and B2C and know which levers to pull to decrease CAC, increase revenue per user/LTV and decrease sales cycles.
You’re focused on digital marketing ROI, and so are we. We’ll align CRO strategy with your business goals, prioritizing smart opportunities that make big impact for maximum value.
Leverage Our Integrated, Award-Winning Team
We’ve been in the digital marketing business for nearly 20 years, with a track record of delivering major revenue gains to our clients. CRO stands out as an effective lever in improving online experiences, yet we know it takes more to really excel.
That’s why we integrate SEO, content strategy and marketing, link building, and PPC services to strategize the path to maximum gain for your business. By delivering reliable, game-changing results, we’ve earned recognition as one of the Top Digital Agencies of 2020 and the Top SEO Companies in Phoenix, AZ.
Collaborate Easily with Your Dedicated Team
As our clients of 11+ years can attest, Digital Current is not a vendor — we are an extension of your team. When you join forces with Digital Current, you get a dedicated, experienced team who knows your business like the back of their hands.
Our reporting is robust and transparent: you’ll get bi-weekly check-ins, monthly reports and quarterly business reviews. And with unlimited access to your strategic account manager, you have a thought partner for life.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CRO
- Increases your number of qualified leads
- Boosts your revenue
- Decreases your bounce rate
- Reduces your cart abandonment
- Lowers your customer acquisition costs
- Improves the experience you provide your customers
- Joining an email newsletter list
- Requesting a quote from your business
- Purchasing a product or service
- Completing a contact form
- Downloading a whitepaper or ebook
- Signing up for a rewards program
- Creating an account with your organization
- Adding a product to a cart
- Increase conversion rate
- Increase average order value (AOV) and/or lifetime value (LTV)
- Reduce the sales cycle
- Reduce cost per acquisition/lead (CPA/CPL)
- Optimize your online conversion funnel
- Increase revenue
- Software as a service: 9.1% average conversion rate, 2.9% median
- Ecommerce: 10.8% average conversion rate, 3.5% median
- Agencies: 7.8% average conversion rate, 1.7% median
- Business services: 7.5% average conversion rate, 2.6% median
- Catering and restaurants: 15.6% average conversion rate, 6.1% median
- Education: 12.3% average conversion rate, 4.5% median
- Events and leisure: 12.4% average conversion rate, 4.2% median
- Family support: 7.1% average conversion rate, 2.3% median
- Finance and insurance: 11.6% average conversion rate, 3.8% median
- Fitness and nutrition: 12% average conversion rate, 4.2% median
- Home improvement: 6.1% average conversion rate, 2.6% median
- Legal: 11.8% average conversion rate, 4.4% median
- Media and entertainment: 14.5% average conversion rate, 4.8% median
- Medical practitioners: 6% average conversion rate, 2.4% median
- Real estate: 6.2% average conversion rate, 2.2% median
- Travel: 10.3% average conversion rate, 3.4% median
CRO is Easy to MeasureCRO is measurable, so you can easily see what tactics are working and what you need to move on from. We don’t just dive in and do what “feels” right. We look to the numbers to pave the way. We use data that paints a detailed picture of customers, prospects and opportunities and the journeys that lead them to buying from your business. There are tons of tools to measure CRO effectiveness. A/B testing, heat mapping and other tactics help us uncover CRO opportunities for ongoing improvement. This goes beyond boring reporting. It’s not just numbers and charts. We make actionable recommendations and always tell you why – and show you the data to back it up.
Turn More Visitors (From Any Channel) Into CustomersWe pave the way for site users to engage with your brand — isn’t that the whole point? — with thoughtfully developed conversion rate optimization strategies. Data-driven customer empathy informs recommendations and tactics that encourage users to take action, whether they come direct, through organic search, via paid ads, or any other marketing channel. We tie KPIs directly to your customer’s goals and your business objectives. So what does that all mean? Honest, highly informed CRO and reporting with actionable next steps.
- UX researcher
- UX designer
- Frontend developer
- Solutions engineer
- Data scientist
- Project manager
- UX and design audits
- Analytics audits
- Landing page optimization
- Goal and funnel setup/analysis
- A/B and multivariate testing
- User testing and heat mapping
- Customer/audience development
- Web copy optimization
- Actionable reports and insights
- Define your conversions. Why do they matter? What next step should your customers take? What actions on your website are directly tied to revenue?
- Map the customer journey. What steps bring the customer to this conversion? What obstacles are there? What will help them move along?
- Test, measure, optimize, repeat. Once the right conversions are identified and you understand the issues users are encountering, improvements can be implemented, tested and tweaked to optimize conversions.
CRO AuditsFirst, CRO requires an audit of your website to see what’s working and what’s not. We analyze your site, your customers and how your current efforts are performing. Then we put together plans to improve your site’s conversion performance. Types of audits include:
Analytics AuditGoogle Analytics is a treasure trove of website and audience data — you already know that. But it takes a keen eye to interpret the data to understand your website’s conversion performance and user behavior. We look at dozens of analytics perspectives to uncover opportunities for immediate improvement and ongoing testing and refinement.
UX AuditWhat’s the user experience like on your website? Is it difficult to navigate? Does it cause confusion? Can the design be improved upon? Does it play nice with search engines and real users? These are the questions we help you answer based on best practices and conversion optimization expertise. You may be surprised at some quick and simple fixes that can dramatically lift conversions based on your site design, navigation, copy and markup.
Competitor AnalysisYour competitors’ websites can reveal some important insights for improvements your business can make. By navigating their sites and seeing the customer journey they take users on, you can experience what they’re doing right and what your business needs to avoid.
Ongoing CROWith every new digital marketing campaign, landing page, web page, product or service you introduce, there are opportunities for ongoing CRO to keep those conversions coming. When your conversion rate stagnates or (worse) drops, that means your competitors are capturing those conversions instead. To maintain momentum, increase customer loyalty and continue to delight your customers, we use ongoing CRO strategies. Every CRO technique has measurement in place, so we can analyze results and tweak accordingly. Tactics include:
A/B TestingBy altering a single element and testing two versions of the same page, we can see what’s making a big difference in your conversions. A/B testing can be used on:
- Contact forms
- Copy and taglines
- Calls to action
- Checkout processes
PersonalizationA 2017 report by eConsultancy found 94% of marketers saw an uplift in conversion rates through website personalization, with 33% seeing a major uplift. When you treat users as unique and special individuals through your digital marketing efforts, that makes it easier for them to convert. At Digital Current, we apply personalization to website design and other digital campaigns through:
- Targeting customers using personal preferences
- Creating unique website experiences based on activity history
- Delivering different content based on user data
- Tailoring product and service suggestions based on preferences and behaviors
- Speaking to users in direct voices based on user journey habits
Heat MappingHeat maps provide a visual of how users are engaging with your website. They show where the most users are taking actions and where the “cold spots” on your site are — in other words, where users aren’t paying attention. At Digital Current, we use the best heat map CRO tools to visualize your website from an insider’s perspective. We look at:
- Which areas are getting the most clicks and what hyperlinks and calls to action are neglected
- How far users are scrolling down and which pages are engaging users the most
- What parts of your website are grabbing user attention, by using scroll tracking to see how many times a particular section was looked at and for how long
- Where users are moving their arrow pointers throughout your website, by using their mouse or cursor pad
Session RecordingsSession recordings are actual video recordings of users interacting with your website. They show:
- The journey users go on with your website
- What pages they land on, in what order
- Any confusion they might encounter and backtracking they do
- What pages they linger on
- What pages they engage with the most
- What parts of your website users are clicking on
- What pages are most likely to lead to visitor abandonment
User TestingAs new campaigns and website designs are rolled out, user testing uncovers the response. You might have a completely different idea of how something should work compared to how it’s actually used. For optimal usability, fill in the gaps with testing. User testing involves testing for:
- Specific actions you want a user to take
- Broad actions
- The entire customer journey/sales funnel
Customer interviewsYou can watch how users interact with a site, but you won’t know the reasoning behind their actions. Customer interviews reveal motivations behind behaviors and give you clues as to why you’re not converting. These real customer touchpoints also provide valuable feedback to inform brand messaging, website copy, special offers, and more. Tools like video conferencing make interviewing customers easy. Even a quick 5-minute chat with a few users can lead to better customer understanding.
Polls and User Feedback SurveysOnline polls and user feedback surveys work similarly to interviews. Tools like Google Forms and SurveyMonkey can be used to create brief or in-depth surveys about what users think of your website. You can link to the forms through emails, social media, a pop-up on your home page, you name it. Use interviews, polls and surveys to see what visitors want to achieve from your website, why they’d use it and what problems they’re facing in the customer journey.
Custom event trackingUsing a tool like Google Analytics, custom event tracking can be set up to see the journey users take to complete a conversion and what they do afterward. Custom event tracking lets you go beyond tracking default metrics like session duration, exit pages and bounce rate. You’re able to set up goals, like a customer seeing an “order confirmed” page after making a purchase, and create the funnel that takes users to the goal. You can track clicks on call to action buttons, click-based downloads, custom widget interactions, form errors, video engagement and, most importantly, conversion rate optimization variations. Getting a clearer view of the whole user journey through custom event tracking helps you see what’s leading to and impeding conversions.
Web Copy OptimizationThe words you present on your website can significantly influence buyers. Emotional and rational appeals need to be made to attract and retain attention and turn it into a conversion. Your web copy needs to be aligned with the pain points your customers are facing and the solutions they’re looking for. It needs to fit your buyer personas. We help our clients identify ways to improve copy to compel users to convert by using CRO insights to inform web copy, plus testing copy variations to find which has the best appeal.
- Website navigation
- Website design and site layout and structure
- Content optimization
- Product descriptions
- Mobile optimization
- Website personalization
- Customer service options, including live chat
- Website traffic
- Customer purchase data
- Geographic and demographic information
- PPC data
- Email tracking
- Click data
- Social media data
- Predictive analytics: Use data to predict users’ future behavior and offer better options. This can lead to better personalization on your site. Speaking of which…
- Personalization: Data can be used to create improved personalized experiences and recommendations that are more likely to convert.
- User behavior modeling: Create a model of how your top customers interact with your website and apply those insights to your overall digital strategy.
- A/B testing: Results from these tests can be used to infer changes across your online ecosystem, from copy and messaging, to imagery and aesthetics, even down to the most effective CTA button style.
- Relevant information ->
- Delivered at the right time ->
- To satisfy your customer’s pain points ->
- And provide the solutions they’re looking for
- To satisfy your customer’s pain points ->
- Delivered at the right time ->
- Provides demonstrated case studies so you know what type of results to expect
- Offers transparency in timelines and expected results
- Gives you frequent updates and offers communication whenever you need it
- Works with you as a partner, supporting you every step of the way with actionable data, recommendations and implementation services
“We’ve seen millions of dollars in return on a few hundred thousand in investment, so the value that we are receiving has been incredible.”
Erin Triman, Senior Digital Marketing Manager
“We wouldn’t be where we are without Digital Current’s CRO.”
Jill Malone, Director of Marketing
Learn From the Pros: CRO vs. SEO
We pit CRO and SEO experts against each other on various real-world situations facing marketing directors today.
amount of total budget top-converting companies' CRO spend
WANT TO 3X YOUR CONVERSION RATE?
How about 5X? Or 10X? Let’s get optimizing.