Check out the best digital marketing tools experts and businesses alike use to boost their SEO, CRO, content marketing, and more.
If you made it your New Year’s resolution to improve your digital marketing performance, we have a resource list for you. This “List of Lists,” covering the most crucial aspects of digital marketing, will keep the inspiration flowing in 2017.
- Brian Dean (@backlinko) has tested 184 SEO tools for link building, technical SEO, keyword research, rank tracking, content optimization, and backlink analysis — phew!
- If 184 seems like an overwhelming place to begin, and you’re looking to pinch pennies, start with Kevan Lee’s (@kevanlee) list of 24 free SEO tools for Google, Bing, and more.
- Find out which SEO tools the experts use. Jabed Hasan (@Jabed_Hasan15) reveals the favorite SEO tools of 37 industry experts.
- Is your business just getting to the content marketing party? Neil Patel (@neilpatel) dishes up 11 tools to help launch your first content marketing campaign.
- For the bargain hunter, Lindsay Kolowich (@lkolow) unveils the 36 best free content marketing tools and resources.
- Want to streamline your content marketing so you can spend more time on your other resolutions? Check out these 12 tools to save time on content marketing from Jeff Foster (@WebBizJeff).
- Turn your website into a conversion powerhouse with these 36 conversion rate optimization tools even the pros can’t ignore, courtesy of Syed Balkhi (@syedbalkhi).
- Looking for a collection of voice of the customer, analytics, tracking, and testing tools for CRO? Check out Elena Dobre’s (@HDobre) top 25 conversion rate optimization boosters.
- From good old Google Analytics to a team of software testers that will help you improve conversion, Sarah Miles (@yabbermarketing) has 12 must-have CRO secret weapons for you.
- Ready to supercharge your influencer outreach in 2017? Check out 11 of the best influencer marketing tools from Emily Copp (@emilyacopp).
- If influencer marketing sounds like way too much work, Brittany Berger (@thatbberg) has 11 tools for hassle-free influencer outreach.
- From identifying influencers to pinpointing great story opportunities, Lauren Grabowski (up_for_grabs89) has compiled a list of over 40 free influencer marketing and PR helpers.
- Social media marketing doesn’t have to take up a lot of time. Michael Stelzner (@Mike_Stelzner) serves up 25 tools for social media marketers that can turn you into a lean, mean social media machine.
- Is 25 not enough for you? How about 50? Aaron Orendorff (@iconiContent) talked to 50 influential marketers to get the inside scoop on their top 50 social media tools.
- Maybe you’re a whiz at writing social media content, but managing all of your accounts is just too much. Michael Jenkins (@Michael73036965) dishes up 17 tools to simplify social media management.
The Whole Shebang
- If you’re looking for a generic toolbag to get started with every aspect of digital marketing — or to get a lot better at it — in 2017, Matthew Woodward (@MattWoodwardUK) has assembled a list of 116 digital marketing tools to grow your business quickly.
What top digital marketing tools are you planning, or will continue, to use in 2017? Are any of these lists missing some digital marketing tools you or your business just cannot function without? Let us know over on Twitter @digitalcurrent.