Are you amazing at marketing a marketing agency? Are you deeply experienced and passionate about generating leads, increasing CTR and conversion rates? If yes, we want to hire you!
We’re Digital Current, a leading digital marketing agency based in Mesa, Arizona. Our team is a group of highly motivated people working our tails off to grow and evolve in the ever-changing digital marketing space, especially in the areas of SEO and link building. Oh, and we have a really good time doing it.
As the email marketing and lead generation specialist, you’ll play a vital role — especially when it comes to our desire to aggressively grow the agency. You’ll be responsible for creating email marketing campaigns and other digital marketing campaigns to promote Digital Current’s services from start to finish.
You will lead the strategic design of and the collaboration on Digital Current marketing campaigns with internal and external specialists in brand strategy, SEO, content, links, CRO and PPC to ensure all efforts are aligned. You will be responsible for the marketing budget and for the achievement of established brand/marketing/financial goals and KPIs.
We have a ton of great new things in the works — there’s never been a better time to join Digital Current, especially in this role!
- List curation and data cleansing
- Build the strategy for outbound and nurture sequences/automation
- Creative design and content development for emails and landing pages
- Research and devise concepts for lead magnets and create/execute promotional campaigns
- Measure and optimize the performance of all lead generation campaigns
- Split/ Multi-variant testing
- Landing Page design and optimization
- Present lead generation results to sales, marketing and senior executives on a weekly basis
- Assist in other areas of marketing as needed
- 6+ years of B2B email lead generation marketing experience minimum
- Experience marketing to marketers in B2B SaaS, eCommerce, online education and/or home services, preferred
- Proven track record in generating qualified leads with numerical proof of past results
- Showcase recent examples of email marketing and other relevant lead generation campaigns
- Strong writing skills
- Strong skillset in digital marketing strategies, tactical planning, and analytics
- Expertise in HubSpot marketing automation/CRM and Growbots strongly preferred
- Paid Media – Retargeting, Social (LinkedIn …), and/or Content Marketing skills a plus
- The position will start remote due to COVID, fulltime remote will be considered or office-based in Mesa, AZ
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.